----------
From: Mike Meeker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:22:35 -0500
To: * AEA Tech Contacts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mac OS X Combo Class

Dear AEAs,

If you would, please forward the email below to your tech listserves to see
if there are any interested districts looking for additional training. We
have several schools really wanting to take the training and want to keep
the costs down as much as possible. Thanks for your help.

Mike

*********

Hello all,

We are hosting a Mac OS X Combo class the week of July 8th thru July 12th in
Urbandale Iowa. Please send me an email as soon as possible if you are
interested.

The five-day Mac OS X Administration Basics / Server Essentials Combination
course teaches technical coordinators the same basic concepts, tools, and
tasks that are presented in the two 3-day Mac OS X Administration Basics and
Mac OS X Server Essentials courses (described below, more details are also
available at train.apple.com/ in the courses section). The content of the
combination course is identical to the two 3-day courses, but is presented
in a slightly faster and more intensive format.

The cost of the class is $1300 per person for 17 people. We have about 8-10
confirmed or very interested folks already and are looking for more to fill
out the rosters.

The class is slated be held in the Des Moines area at Urbandale High School.
We do have equipment available for the attendees to use as a server and
workstation. The classes will start at 830am each day and run until
approximately 430pm.

If you wish to bring your own server and workstation, I have attached a pdf
with the system requirements for the classes. The equipment will be erased
as a part of the class so don't bring production servers or workstations.
Please let me know if you are interested in bringing your own equipment.

Lodging, meals, and travel costs are the responsibility of the attendees and
their schools or districts.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. Have a good summer.

Mike

************   ************   ************
If you do not wish to receive periodic information from me or know of others
that would benefit from these mailings, please reply to this message or
contact me via one of the sources below.
************   ************   ************
Mike Meeker
Apple Computer
Iowa K-12 Account Executive
718 8th Ave. SE
Dyersville IA 52040

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
563-875-6036 Office
563-508-1860 Cell

Apple Education... 1-800-800-APPL(2775)
 - Service & Support, Products & Pricing information, and Order Processing
Apple Education Order Fax... 512-674-2992
Order Status... http://www.apple.com/OrderStatus (Case Sensitive)

Apple Education Store http://www.apple.com/education/store
Apple Products http://www.apple.com/products
Apple Support http://www.apple.com/support