Hi there, we're looking for districts that are doing some work with digital
video.  We're wondering about:
--platform you use/prefer
--software you use/prefer
--issues to consider working with students

I'm looking for contacts to call/email, if you know of anyone working in
this area.  If you'd just give me a contact name and phone or email, I'll
follow up.

Thanks,

Charlton

Charlton H. Pendry
Director of Technology and Library Media Services
Fort Dodge Community Schools
104 S. 17th St.
Fort Dodge, IA  50501
Voice:  515-574-5668
FAX:   515-574-5324
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Weekley Rule for Writeres  (Rejected by Strunk and White's "The Elemunts of
Stile")
Rule #20:  The passive voice is to be ignored.
---

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/