For anyone wanting to get in on a group support renewal for Declude please
let me know and I will contact the vendor and arrange it.  The price for
Declude Virus has increased significantly and the cost for support is well
worth the cost.  I also may be able to get the same discount level in for
any other schools that want to purchase Declude Virus, or Declude JunkMail.
One school district is running Declude Junkmail and is dumping over 100 junk
email messages a day.

Education has a 20% discount for all declude products and if we get more
orders in

Volume discounts: 2-4 copies, 10%; 5-9 copies, 15%; 10-24 copies, 20%; 25-49
copies, 25%; 50+ copies, 30%.

Thanks
\
/   Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Arrowhead AEA 5
\   www.aea5.k12.ia.us/aeaphone.nsf/Web/FosseenScott