I need help solving a XP problem.

We are having trouble setting up a couple of things in XP.

1.  We can't get publisher 2000 to run unless we have administrative rights for our
users.  The program starts but just quits after you click finish on the helper.  Has
anyone else run into this problem?

2.  We can't get Poweruser to select a group.  So teachers can load stuff onto their
machine I want to allow the whole group poweruser status.  Instead I have to allow the
actual teachers name.  That defeats the purpose of having Powerusers work with groups.

3.  Finally I can't get a generic account on the local machine to copy to the all
users area so the settings will work with everyone.  It just won't take it?

If you are thinking about switching to XP let me tell you that the control is great,
non crashing is great, but those rotten profiles are a pain!!!!

--
Thanks,
Jon W. Hueser
Comp/Tech. Coord.