Here here Jon,  XP is driving me nuttier.  I have found that if you go to
the C:\ and find the documents and settings something like that and go to
tools and show hidden, you will find a folder called default user.  I
then load a person anyone with all you want the kids to have then you go to
my computer and do properties and then the second setting (not setting an
XP machine) and choose that one and then you see the list of users and
choose the one you made up and then copy that one to the default user file.  I
have found that works on almost everything.  Not WordPerfect or Pagemaker
though.  I still need some ideas on that one as well.  Not sure what I am
going to do there yet.  We need a class on XP!!!!  By the way, you have
to be administrator when you are doing all this. You know that though.

Bruce Stevens
Technology Coordinator
Wall lake View Auburn Schools
[EMAIL PROTECTED]