Hi!

I found this suggested project on the website and it seems really
interesting, and I would like to work on it! Also, my intention of working
on this project is to understand I/O better...

About the project and Me

   - Goal of the project from what I have understood is to refactor the I/O
   hot paths to make the I/O non blocking in true sense.
   - I am a newcomer / beginner to this project and haven't really had any
   hand-on on this.
   - I have no idea which interfaces would need modifications
   - Possible Milestones:
      - Understand the codebase
      - Look through the historical issues filed, and try to RCA
      - Suggest solutions for the RCA which fall under this project
      - Identify the interfaces that need to be modified
      - Propose and e2e solution / approach
      - Implementation

More about me:
I haven't previously worked on any kernel level projects, and this seems
like an amazing opportunity. I have quite an extensive experience as a
backend application developer. This project seems really interesting to me,
because I have at times used approaches like creating more threads and
redistributing the workload for speeding up IO bound actions (on unix
systems) Currently I am working as a developer.
Please find me on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/vinayamandke/>

Regards,
Vinaya Mandke