Hi

I'm a passionate computer science graduate student and an experienced
software developer with over 4 years of experience in the industry. My
expertise includes working with a variety of programming languages, tools,
and technologies, such as Python, Java, and C++, as well as developing
complex software applications for various industries. Although I'm new to
open source contributions, I'm excited to learn and contribute to this
project. I'm particularly interested in this project as it aligns with my
research interests and offers a unique opportunity to collaborate with a
diverse community of developers. I'm confident that my strong technical
skills, quick learning ability, and dedication to producing quality work
will make me a valuable addition to the project team.
PFA find my proposal and resume.

My Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tusharendrakoka/

Email: tusharendr...@gmail.com

Phone No: 980-899-4305