Hi! Sorry for such a late contact, I’ve already written a proper
proposal for apply compat_linux project by following the instruction and
guidelines from the link given by the NetBSD Gsoc idea list page.I try to
answer as much questions as I can in the guidelines page and by follow the
questions,i also try and compile the NetBSD kernel and read through the code
base that relevant with compat_linux.And I think it’s very weird to apply Gsoc
project and submit the proposal without having any contact with the
developer/maintainer of the project.So anyways, sorry for dragging this till
now.
        As a junior developer I’ve been working on several open source project
on GitHub with the git/github pr workflow before,but as I read through the
NetBSD contribute guidelines page, it seems the traditional mail list and
problem database /problem report is the way to collaborate in NetBSD,so is it a
“must do” here to use the cvs/svn version control software and the mail list
for contribute here?
        In the compat_linux project page, saying that
        "you should find at least one Linux binary that does not yet run on
NetBSD using compat_linux to use as a test case (your       mentor may have
suggestions)”
        Is there any suggestion on which linux binary isn’t yet supported by
compat_linux as a test case?