From: Bitwise 2006 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bitwise 2006 Registration has started
Hello,
A very happy new year 2006 to you!
As you know, Bitwise is the annual algorithm intensive, time constrained online programming contest organized by the Computer Science and Engineering Department Society at IIT Kharagpur. Over the years, we have established ourselves as one of the foremost programming contests in India and abroad where some of the top Computer Science talent in the world competes against each other for the top slot.
As the new year begins we are proud to announce that Bitwise 2006 is bigger than ever before. We plan to carry forward the tradition and make Bitwise 2006 challenging and fun. At the same time, a much higher prize money exceeding Rs. 1 lac (USD 2,200) acts as the icing on the cake.
Registrations for Bitwise 2006 have already started and we are very happy to invite you to participate once again.
Happy coding!
Team Bitwise
Bitwise 2006 Title Sponsor:
Yahoo! Bangalore - http://bangalore.yahoo.com/
Creative Environment! Exciting work! Great fun!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS