Hi all,

       For the past few days my usb and key board ports are not working properly, when i connect my keyboard in the keyboard it s not detecting the keyboard, so i thought of detecting it manually through device manager, still failed to install, i tried with a different keyboard, still the same result.Similar case with the usb port, when i connect my pen drive in usb port usually it would detect the drive automatically, but for the past 2 days what happens is that when i connect thepen drive the mouse get stuck and also it is not detecting the drive,then when i remove the driv e then the mouse is working. Can any one provide solution for this.

I am using windows xp with sp2, p3 processor, and mercury 810e chipset motherboard.

and also i m typing this long message with the help of  the on-screen keyboard facility available in xp for nearly 20 minutes

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min. __._,_.___

Technical support Compaq technical support Computer technical support
Hewlett packard technical support Hp technical support