To: tech4all@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:25:45 +0000
Subject: [tech4all] Review of Lenovo Y500 series 47Q laptop

            Hi friends,

Just thought of sharing some useful information.

I bought a Lenovo Y500 series 47Q laptop last week, it costs about

57,000INR in Chennai, India.

Configuration is as follows,

Centrino core 2 duo,

Intel Mother board,15 inches widescreen,

2GB DDR2 RAM, 128 MB nvidia graphics card, 160GB SATA HDD,dvd

writer,card reader,dolby speakers,

1.3MP webcam, Tv tuner card with remote, Bluetooth, Wifi and more.

Its a superb model and i would recommend it to anyone looking to buy

a laptop.

It has integrated face verification system that can even lock the

system if you are away from your lap for a predefined period of

time,and as well as verification  at login.

It comes with vista home basic, vista home premium could have been

better.

I invite Tech4all members to provide a simple review about the

gadgets they use, so that everyone can benefit.

Thanks to all,

bharath

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today.