I bought the laptop about a year back. Nevertheless here are the specs :

Lenovo 3000 V100
12 inch wide screen
Intel Core Duo (1.66 GHz)
1 GB DDR II
80 GB sata
on board graphics card
CD/DVD writer
wifi, blue tooth, card readers.

I got it for $900 because a friend worked in IBM.  It would normally cost
$1200.   I have used it over a year. Traveled a lot with it.  Have spilt
sticky stuff on it...as well as a lot of food. I have also dropped it twice
from about 1  meter height (but on a carpet).  It has not given me any
problems.  Its a small laptop, but with a full sized key board.  I would
recomend this if you are looking for mobility, robustness and decent speed.

Ketan