From: tech-boun...@lopsa.org [mailto:tech-boun...@lopsa.org] On Behalf
Of Clif Smith
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 5:40 PM
To: tech@lopsa.org
Subject: Re: [lopsa-tech] NIS/YP Replacement

I'm in a similar situation and am wondering if anyone has tried using
the 389 Directory Server and it's AD password and group sync?  The 389
project is the defendant to the Netscape|Sun|iPlanet|Fedora Directory
Server and the open source basis that the Red Hat Directory Server is
built from.
  - http://directory.fedoraproject.org/
  - http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:WindowsSync

 cjs