Just wondering if there is anyone on the list with one of the early Acer
Aspire Ones with the 16gb SSD internal drive running Ubuntu. I have one
and I have searched long and far for an owners manual. It works fine but
it has two SD lots. Only one will recognize a card when I put one in
there, the multi card slot doesn't seem to recognize it. Other than that
it was the best $160 I have ever spent on ebay.

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"