Am 20.08.2010 14:32, schrieb John BORIS:
> Hi, Hohn,
> i (my wife) has a Aspire One with ubuntu.
>
> I am not shure if both slot are working. I have to try.
>
> Which version of ubuntu do you use? we still use 9.10
>
> Mark
>
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 8:17 PM, John BORIS <jbo...@adphila.org> wrote:
>

>> Just wondering if there is anyone on the list with one of the early Acer
>> Aspire Ones with the 16gb SSD internal drive running Ubuntu. I have one
>> and I have searched long and far for an owners manual. It works fine but
>> it has two SD lots. Only one will recognize a card when I put one in
>> there, the multi card slot doesn't seem to recognize it. Other than that
>> it was the best $160 I have ever spent on ebay.

Hi,
you can get both running with ubuntu if using a kernel boot parameter.
Sorry, don't know which one, but you might check here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AspireOne/110L?action=show&redirect=AspireOne110L
or http://www.aspireoneuser.com/forum/index.php

Klaus

 Klaus Lichtenwalder, Dipl. Inform.,  http://lklaus.homelinux.org/Klaus/
 PGP Key fingerprint: BF52 72FA 1F5A 1E29 C0F8  498C C4C6 633C 2821 97DA