Okan Demirmen wrote:
> some of the issues that you may run into is due to the way reload
> happens - those will be solved once i finish a diff to re-vamp all that,
> but that's a few down on the list for now.

Thanks for the insight. It's actually quite obvious why the antialiased
font looks this way, now that I'm thinking of it. I was afraid I had to
rework the way the menu is drawn to fix this, but I'll better wait for
your changes before I touch anything. Nice to hear that reload is being
dealt with, by the way. My approach to this has been pretty awkward.

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback so far.

--
Simon Nicolussi, <simon.nicolu...@student.uibk.ac.at>
http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~csag9583/