>> The real issue came out quickly in response to direct questions, and it
>> came out in a civil and informative manner. No problem. So what's your
>> point, really?
>
> don't hide your questions behind buzzwords and then get upset when
> someone makes fun of buzzwords.

Knock it off both of you fer crissake. Jeesus what a what to take a
productive thread and turn it into a shitshow. Take this conversation
to misc@ please so it doesn't hit my inbox.

Yes the "ubc" buzzword was in the initial thread, which is why I asked
the questions, and why it then went somewhere. Get over it.  If the OP
was somehow offended by what someone else said I regret that, but
fine. There is no futher need to flog the carcass off the horse into a
greasy puddle on the street. Particularly on *t...@* - please take
other such discussions to misc@ and start another thread there about
how much you hate us. now shut up, leave the OP alone, and let the
rest of us use this thread for the *productive* use of examining
several *real* issues that fall out of this instead of whining.
Nobody gives a damn who won.