Jason McIntyre writes:

> ok, my diff below tries to collect the various bits of feedback. stuff i
> haven't taken:

Thanks for doing this.

> - delete -> detach, for reasons given by marco

I'd still like to reconsider this.

> - `` -> "; i don't think it's worth changing

But it looks silly with the other style of quotes right next to it in the
page:

             ``Unused'', promote it to being a ``Hot Spare''.

     -h      Where necessary, produce "human-readable" output.  Use unit suffix-

I like all my bike sheds to be painted a single consistent color. :)

> feel free to argue. anyway, here's what i have. ok?

It's ok by me, even if I wasn't able to convince you on the above points.

--
http://noncombatant.org/