On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:53:22AM +0200, Paul de Weerd wrote:
> I've recently bought a new Sony laptop, VPCZ23C5E.  Some things on
> this machine work fine (sound, suspend, wired network), some things
> don't (X, resume, wireless).

I suppose the card reader won't work either:

> "Realtek RTS5209 Card Reader" rev 0x01 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 not configured

I have exactly this chip in a new laptop and am trying to write a driver
for it based on information from the linux driver.
I haven't got it working yet but I'll send you a diff once I have
something to show.

It's not an easy task for me and progress is somewhat slower than
I expected so if anyone wants to help that would be great.