Hi Stefan,

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:20:19AM +0200, Stefan Sperling wrote:
| On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 10:53:22AM +0200, Paul de Weerd wrote:
| > I've recently bought a new Sony laptop, VPCZ23C5E.  Some things on
| > this machine work fine (sound, suspend, wired network), some things
| > don't (X, resume, wireless).
|
| I suppose the card reader won't work either:
|
| > "Realtek RTS5209 Card Reader" rev 0x01 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 not
configured

I have to admit I haven't tried this yet.  Too many things aren't
working on this machine currently, the SD card reader would be nice to
have, but definitely isn't at the top of the list for me ;)

The real issue (at least, for me) is the Sandy Bridge video - it
doesn't work with X (yet) and it turns out that it is responsible for
the non-working resume (resume works fine except for video; I can
blindly reboot the machine)

| I have exactly this chip in a new laptop and am trying to write a driver
| for it based on information from the linux driver.
| I haven't got it working yet but I'll send you a diff once I have
| something to show.

Would be happy to try it out!

Thanks,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd