On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 08:30:59AM +0200, robert wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 10:21:43PM -0500, Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Christiano F. Haesbaert
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > On Jun 8, 2012 9:22 PM, "J??r??mie Courr??ges-Anglas" 
> > > <[email protected]>
> > > wrote:
> > >>
> > >> Antoine Jacoutot <[email protected]> writes:
> > >> > I for one would love cwm to have tiling management.
> > >> > I don't care avout the alternative, they are not in base.
> > >>
> > >> Same here.
> > >>
> > >
> > > I might migrate to cwm just for the tilling.
> > >
> > >> --
> > >> J??r??mie Courr??ges-Anglas
> > >> GPG fingerprint: 61DB D9A0 00A4 67CF 2A90 8961 6191 8FBF 06A1 1494
> > >
> > 
> > +1 for tiling in base...
> > 
> 
> +1

I'm not using tiling anymore. But I did for 2 years and would love to
have this in base. I don't care if it's cwm or some other crap wm.

So +1

Reply via email to