On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:25 AM, Brad Smith <b...@comstyle.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:24:00PM -0500, Brad Smith wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:57:50AM -0200, Gleydson Soares wrote:
>> > set ifp->if_baudrate with IF_Gbps() / IF_Mbps().
>> >
>> > OK ?
>>
>> Although it has already been commited its the wrong direction to go in.
>> These should be removed as the MII framework deals with this properly,
>> plus you missed a bunch of drivers.
>
> An updated diff now that the other bits have been commited.
>
> OK?

Please note that pfctl/altq has a bug where bandwidth specification
expressed in percentage gets converted to the absolute value when
pfctl is run.  And since for some NICs in some setups it might take
some time to acquire a link this would mean that when pfctl is run
right after netstart (like in /etc/rc), bandwidth calculation will
be wrong.  Since your diff doesn't exactly make the situation worse,
as you might end up with a wrong bandwidth anyways, I'm OK with it.