Works ok for me. Tested on a Lenovo M58, and could go into installation.

For those with Mac OSC: to be able to create the USB stick on Macintosh
(MBPro), I used these commands (in a Terminal window):

bash-3.2$ diskutil list
/dev/disk0
  #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER
  0:      GUID_partition_scheme                        *1.0 TB     disk0
  1:                        EFI                         209.7 MB   disk0s1
  2:       Microsoft Basic Data                         50.1 GB
disk0s5
/dev/disk1
  #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER
  0:     FDisk_partition_scheme                        *529.2 MB   disk1
  1:                 DOS_FAT_32 DATA                    529.2 MB   disk1s1

bash-3.2$ diskutil unmountDisk /dev/disk1
Unmount of all volumes on disk1 was successful

bash-3.2$ sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/rdisk1 bs=512 count=1
1+0 records in
1+0 records out
512 bytes transferred in 0.002362 secs (216764 bytes/sec)

bash-3.2$ sudo dd if=140226_install55.fs of=/dev/rdisk1 bs=1m

> Am 28.02.2014 um 23:51 schrieb Chris Cappuccio <ch...@nmedia.net>:
>
> Here are some potential USB installer images for OpenBSD/amd64 5.5
>
> http://www.nmedia.net/chris/install55.fs
> http://www.nmedia.net/chris/miniroot55.fs
>
> The install55.fs contains full installation packages. The
> miniroot55.fs is a ramdisk-kernel only (for network installation or
> troubleshooting.)
>
> Please test either on as many amd64 machines as you can with any USB
> flash and any USB-CF adapters that you have.
>
> Report failures and success of each image ASAP. Test as many flash
> types (USB, CF-USB, old USB, new USB...) as you can.
>
> SPECIFICALLY, IF you have a boot failure, I need to see the dmesg output
> (and the fdisk and disklabel output from the machine if possible to boot
> it another way). Any error messages displayed from the boot blocks or
> BIOS are also essential.

om the boot blocks or