Agree with once elected a DR he stays that way (eliminates a lot of
bouncing).  My issue was that both sides became FULL/OTHER.  I stopped all
and removed all router priorities and let them go default. When I brought
it all back up, most went FULL/OTHER on both sides so I got nothing.  I am
using a /31 on the interfaces, I don't know if that messes anything up.  In
the past Linux use to have an issue with /31 links.

Tim