On Sun, 14 Sep 2014, Job Snijders wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 02:54:54PM +0200, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> > I would like people to test the diffs on other machines. In particular on
> > non-Intel CPUs. The only AMD system I could get hold of did not run
> > reliably with openbsd even without the pmap diff.
>
> I tested MP 'kernel -j 2' on a PC Engines apu1c4 (AMD G series T40E, 1
> GHz dual Bobcat core with 64 bit support) and saw no speedup.

Thanks. But no slowdown either? If you have time, it would be nice to see
the result for the fork test, which is a lot more sensitive to the pmap
handling. The source is at
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.openbsd.tech/38172

Also, it would be welcome if people tested the patch for stability. I have
been running it on a build VM for a few weeks, but that is hardly a
complete stability test.