On 07/10/14 10:03 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
Since it's non-obvious how to setup pppoe for v6 now that link-local
addresses are no longer configured by default, I think we should have
something in the manual.

Any comments/objections/suggestions for a better way to do this?

This doesn't make any sense. IPv6CP configures the link local address.
Having to do something like this is illogical and counter intuitive. I
agree it should be documented per se but the current behavior is just
plain stupid.

believed to be clean.