> The libcrypto parts of the GOST ciphers have been commited, and barring
> any objection from the usual LibreSSL suspects, will be enabled in the
> not-so-far-away future.
>
> The libssl parts are still under consideration. I have one concern and
> one question about them:
> - I understand from the ``FIXME IANA'' comments that the various cipher
>   and extension IDs used by GOST are not official yet. Are these values
>   generally agreed upon by the websites which serve content using GOST
>   algorithms?

These values are provided as 'temporal private values till IANA provides
registered values'. http://tc26.ru/methods/recommendation/%D0%A2%D0%9A26TLS.pdf
page 12 (sorry, Russian only).

> - Speaking of which, do you have any GOST-enabled websites we can use to
>   confirm interoperability?

Yes. https://zakupki.gov.ru/ is compatible with -2001 version of standards.
CryptoPro provides the following sites to test compatibility with -2012 version:

http://tlsgost-2001auth.cryptopro.ru/
http://tlsgost-256auth.cryptopro.ru/
http://tlsgost-512auth.cryptopro.ru/
http://tlsgost-2001.cryptopro.ru/
http://tlsgost-256.cryptopro.ru/
http://tlsgost-512.cryptopro.ru/

Each of the sites contains buttons that will lead to ports :443, :1443, etc.
(one per curve) to verify interoperability with their software.

--
With best wishes
Dmitry