On 25/01/15(Sun) 20:07, Alexandr Shadchin wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 12:23:13AM +0100, Ulf Brosziewski wrote:
> [...]
> Sorry for the long answer.
>
> I tested xenocara part on x201(synaptics touchpad) and x220(synaptics
> clickpad),
> this works, no regress, even works click-and-drag :)
>
> I have no other touchpads (ALPS, Elantech) and I can not test patch on them.
>
> Has anyone else tried this diff?

My laptop with an ALPS touchpad is dead so I can no longer test it.
But since all touchpad implementations supposedly match what the
Synaptics driver is doing, it should be safe.

That said, it would be nice to make sure we're not breaking any touchpad
at this point of the release.  If we don't have more test reports, I'd
wait for the next release cycle before committing this.

M.