On Thu, Feb 05, 2015 at 09:30:12PM -0600, Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:40 AM, Gilles Chehade <gil...@poolp.org> wrote:
> > Now, if you auth using another mechanism (ie: listen [...] auth <table>)
> > in theory we do not have the same limitation but I think it will fail as
> > we share some code path and we probably have a check in there. I'll have
> > a look at this.
> >

> Hi Gilles

Hi,

> Did you happen to have a chance to check into this? I know you must be very
> busy and I have a little of C experience so maybe can you refer me to some
> specific documentation/code so I can help fixing this?

Nope, I have opened a ticket so the issue doesn't get lost, I did look a
bit to check if it could be quick-fixed, but it'll require a bit of work
and I'm swamped at the moment :-/

Feel free to have a look, I'll review your diffs and point you to proper
directions, however it's not a simple define fix so expect some work ;-)

Either way it'll be fixed in the next two weeks hopefully.

> Thank you for your time, and thanks for opensmtpd

np

--
Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg