Thanks William and Ertetlen for clarifying:

On 25/05/15 10:09 PM, William Whyte wrote:
Hi Ertetlen,

The base license for NTRU is GPL v2 or higher. However, there's a
license to distribute NTRU under GPL alongside open source projects that
exist under other licenses: see details at

https://github.com/NTRUOpenSourceProject/ntru-crypto/blob/master/FOSS%20Exception.md

1. I can't speak for the real developers of OpenBSD.
(and I'm not advocating anything here, just trying to
keep the issues clear).

2. The "FOSS exception" clause above won't help with existing
OpenBSD policy, insofar as I understand it here:
        http://www.openbsd.org/policy.html
[note section towards end on GPL under "Specific Cases"]

So NTRU doesn't seem likely.  It would require the project
leaders / developers to find some irresistable attraction in
NTRU, so great that they wanted to modify the licence policy.

3. I am so out-of-touch I didn't realise new OpenBSD code is
under a re-wording of an ISC licence - not the two-clause BSD -
so OpenBSD may no longer comply with NTRU's "FOSS exception"
clause.
http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/share/misc/license.template?rev=HEAD

cheers,
Douglas

Which NTRU ciphersuite were you implementing? We're in the process of
specifying a new "hybrid" ciphersuite that allows an NTRU key exchange
to be run in parallel to a selected "classical" ciphersuite, allowing
users to use a currently trusted algorithm with NTRU as an additional
layer of security; I attach the relevant (not yet distributed) Internet
Draft, we'd value your feedback.

Cheers,

William

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:12 AM, ertetlen barmok