While heavy playing with autoinstall(8), I came across that I cannot make it happen to install the usual sets from CD/ISO and additional ones like site58.tgz from a webserver.

install.conf snips:
root disk = wd0
Use (W)hole disk = W
Location of sets = cd
Set name(s) = all
Location of sets = http
HTTP Server = 192.168.2.101
Server directory = /
Set = all
site58.tgz = yes

The problem is the way the answers are popped; if I ctrl-c the installer after the first set selection, both 'Set' and 'Set name(s)' are already removed from /ai.conf.

The site58.tgz will be shown as available, but wont be selected.

Actually one will see that 'all' is being used twice on the first selection - and that comes
from: select_sets()
                for resp in $resp; do

Cannot provide a diff to deal with it.. only idea I had so far is including the install-method
into the 'ask' for sets.