Am 08/07/15 um 21:55 schrieb Maxime Villard:
Developing, improving and maintaining Brainy takes time and energy, as
well as investigating and packaging the bugs and vulnerabilities it
finds. I've so far sent some reports here just because I'm "friendly"
enough, and because modifying a few things for Brainy to properly
understand the OpenBSD code does not require a Herculean work.

Now, I believe that this effort is too much for my spare time.

Then why not release that scanner? That effort could be shared. What's so secret about it? You have been asked several times already.

Regards,
--
Christian Schulte