I'm sorry, I misread you. I wasn't trying to make fun of you or
disregard your work.

Thanks for reporting this (among other bugs).

I am also of the opinion that if somebody/a method can discover bugs,
they should report them. And if they can't, that method should be
disclosed to allow others to continue their work.