> From: Theo de Raadt <dera...@cvs.openbsd.org>
> Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 16:19:25 -0600
>
> * pool_allocator_multi_ni: A multi page allocator that is *not* safe
>     for use in interrupts.  Also less efficient than
>     pool_allocator_single.  It allocates kva from kernel_map, which is
>     significantly more plentyful.
>
> We are the knights who say non-interruptable.  Honestly, "ni" feels
> a bit short here.

Well, that name isn't actually exposed outside of kern/subr_pool.c and
the current name is pool_allocator_large_ni.  I'm happy to change it
if somebody comes up with a better name for both pool_allocator_multi
and pool_allocator_multi_ni.  I really only change the name to better
match pool_allocator_single.