> > On Jan 1, 2016, at 5:13 PM, Mark Kettenis <mark.kette...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks.  This strange.  I don't quite understand what's happening here
> > as the ACPI MADT table lists the CPUs in the expected order and cpu0
> > attaches as the boot processor.
> >
> > To rule out that the BIOS configuration changes you made somehow
> > resorted the table, can you try booting a GENERIC kernel?
>
> Sure. dmesg-sp.txt is attached.
>
> cpu0 at mainbus0: apid 0 (boot processor)

Curious.  So basically it works now.  Seems fiddling with the BIOS
options inded resorted things.  Guess we'll never know what really
happened here.

Think these are quite interesting for running OpenBSD on.  Should be
quite a bit faster than the Atom C2750/C2758 machines without
consuming a lot more power. Unfortunately they are a bit pricier.

Support for the 10Gb Ethernet to ix(4) shouldn't be too much effort,
but is hard to do without actual hardware in our hands.