On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 10:19:39AM +0000, Peter Kay wrote:
> [...]

The best you could give me is a way to reproduce your problem independently
in my own environment. Right now, I cannot reproduce it. My athn APs (and
those of several other people) seem to be working just fine.

Without more details, all I can do is guess.
I made one guess already (antennas) and sadly I guessed wrong.

If you are unable to narrow down the problem without a lot of handholding,
please ask an expert you know for additional help, or just use 11g mode.
I don't have enough time right now to guide you through all the details.

If there is a real problem, someone else will eventually also run into it.
Then we might learn more.