On Tue, Jan 07, 2020 at 09:50:46AM -0500, David Riley wrote:
> Hm, I also have a T5240 with a generous allotment of RAM that I could try. I
> don’t recall the firmware version, but I’ve been meaning to put OpenBSD on it
> for a while (I don’t spin it up much because it’s a noisy power hog that I
> can hear from outside the basement).
I'd appreciate tests.  RAM doesn't really matter, you don't even need to
install anything in the guest.  Basically just define as many guets as
one CPU has cores (not threads), see if that config boots.

Then define more guests and check again.

A bit tedious since you need to reset the machine everytime and wait for
the hypervisor to tell you whether the config was excepted shortly
before dropping the primary domain into OBP.