On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 10:57:16AM +0200, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> I tested removing a single port from trunk and observed that both
> interfaces do end up with the same MAC address, but this happens without
> my diff already - I still don't see any behaviour after my diff wrt. MAC
> addresses or anything else but the UP flag on port interfaces.
I did sloppy testing... tl;dr: MACs have been restored properly before
my diff already.

I looked at this yet again because removing a single port and destroying
the trunk use the same code path, hence it didn't make much sense to me
for them to behave differently on second thought.

No matter which port is removed, its MAC is reset to what it was before
becoming a trunk port.

I refrained from inlining supporting shell code/output this time, please
test yourself to confirm.