The sensor framework generally does not know where a sensor is.  A
sensor could reside on some device which has been plugged in, rather
than be the primary sensor.

But the users of apm are only hoping for best effort.

meaning "some information", not "perfect information".  Many PC BIOS
have lied in these fields before also, yet all the apm command users
survived.

So which is better:

(1) try to emit some information for the people who quicky-use the apm interface

(2) change apm to not print those lines on architectures where we are unsure.

I think (1) is acceptable for a tool which has never promised perfect accuracy.

I suspect hard-wiring this to one driver is going to be better than scanning
the sensor list and heuristically determining which specific sensors to look at,
because the only good selector now is strcmp(sensor->desc, "battery remaining
minutes")
yuck.