On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 08:30:14PM +0000, Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
> This athn(4) client is probably a red herring. Even after reverting the
> patch I still get significant packet loss. So far I see network issues
> only on that one box.

Thank you for following up on this.

The athn driver does have known issues which are unrelated to this
patch. Such issues can be irritating during testing but I am not
going to try to track down unrelated issues right now.

So far, I've only got one report (aside from yours) which suggests
that RA introduces a regression for a particular device, where this
device apparently worked much better without the patch.

Still, this diff is an improvement for the majority of people who
reported back, and that's a good start.