On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 09:23:16PM +0200, Stefan Hagen wrote:
> Peter J. Philipp wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 08:06:06PM +0200, Stefan Hagen wrote:
> >> Which one?
> >
> > It didn't say in the dmesg if I recall correctly, luckily I found the
> > packaging.  CTL-490 DW-S.
>
> Same model here. I just wanted to make sure that the driver is actually
> used in your case. It only supports this one.

I haven't drawn anything in months.  So don't let me be your stopper.  It's
good to get a third opinion, otherwise perhaps we're the only two souls using
a wacom in openbsd?  Now if people have a different idea around what pressure
setting they need perhaps there should be a wsconsctl setting for that, some
initial ioctl code is already in the driver.

> > I found it very hard to just write "This is a test" seemed harder
> > to do with your patch. The lack of pressure on the pen caused it to
> > miswrite.
>
> Feel exactly the opposite way here.
>
> > Maybe I'm just used to the press Hmm, well don't let me stop your
> > patch, I just wanted to give feedback on how I perceived it.
>
> Thanks. Maybe more feedback will come.

I hope so.

> Best Regards,
> Stefan