On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 10:44:48AM -0500, Aaron Poffenberger wrote:
> Based on conversations in another thread, here's a patch documenting
> use of /upgrade.site in the sysupgrade(8) man page.
>
> The revised doc references /upgrade.site and includes examples for
> updating packages from Sebastien Marie.

Documenting is the right approach, imho (I didn't even know about
$MODE.site) but this should probably be done in autoinstall(8).

This feature has nothing to do with sysupgrade per se and next to
upgrade.site there's also install.site.

I'd amend autoinstall(8) and briefly mention it in sysupgrade(8), just
via EXAMPLES or so to avoid duplication but showing a neat usecase.

Thanks for bringing this up.