Hi Lukasz,

Probably https://ubuntustudio.org/support at the appropriate time.

Thanks,
Erich

On 11/28/23 01:11, Lukasz Zemczak wrote:
Hey Erich!

This sounds very much like what I needed, thank you. I don't consider
this as a requirement, but do you think it would be possible to get
this support plan written down somewhere on a webpage or some
Studio-related wiki-page, so that it's easily accessible? That would
make it easier for users to know what kind of support to expect.
For contact/bug-filling information, I think the information present
right now is sufficient.

I think this is everything. This makes me feel confident that the
Ubuntu Studio team will be able to provide the necessary support for
the flavour for the length of the proposed LTS term (3 years) so I
could sign it off form the Technical Board POV.

Thanks!