Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

PeopleSoft Administrator

SKILLS

·         Should have 4-6 years experience with PeopleSoft Administrator or
Architect with Development and required to have at least one Upgrade experience
above 8.x.

·         Should have minimum 4+ years experience SQR, SQL, Application Engine,
Component Interface, Oracle, client server technology, HP-UX, Windows NT/2000,
and TCP/IP networks.

·         Need to ensure all development, test, and production environments are
correctly configured and available.

·         This position will also responsible for troubleshooting and
correcting both PeopleSoft infrastructure and application problems/errors.

·         Strong technical, analytical, and problem identification/resolution
skills with an extensive hardware and software background.

·         Demonstrated ability to perform complex database and system analysis,
design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and problem solving
of web based and client server applications and associated technology
components.

·         Knowledge of the PeopleSoft 8x technical architecture and tools are
required.

·         Must be able to interact effectively with customers, developers, and
peers to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of PeopleSoft
updates and modifications into the production environment.

·         Need to work with Functional Users, End Users, Integration Testers,
Acceptance Testers, Technical Leads and Projects Managers in the day to day
activities.

·         Demonstrated ability to manage time and work with others to
accomplish competing priorities.

·         Diagnose system issues and manage PS Cases related to system issues.

No. Of positions: 1
Start Date: 17 Dec 2008
Location: California
Duration: 2 months

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Regards,
Amar Asher
Zensys Technologies, LLC
Irving, TX 75039.
214.256.3029 direct
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.
 GET_DOM: 2 HDL_DOC: 12 PRE_PROC: 0