Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

PeopleSoft Administrator

SKILLS

·         Should have 4-6 years experience with PeopleSoft Administrator or
Architect with Development and required to have at least one Upgrade experience
above 8.x.

·         Should have minimum 4+ yearsexperience SQR, SQL, Application Engine,
Component Interface, Oracle, client servertechnology, HP-UX, Windows NT/2000,
and TCP/IP networks.

·         Need to ensure all development, test,and production environments are
correctly configured and available.

·         Will also be responsible for troubleshooting and correcting both
PeopleSoft infrastructure and application problems/errors.

·         Strong technical, analytical,and problem identification/resolution
skills with an extensive hardware and softwarebackground.

·         Demonstrated ability to perform complex database and system analysis,
design, development,testing, implementation, documentation and problem solving
of web based and client server applications and associated technology
components.

·         Knowledge of the PeopleSoft 8x technical architecture and tools are
required.

·         Must be able to interact effectively with customers, developers, and
peers to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of PeopleSoft
updates and modifications into the production environment.

·         Need to work with Functional Users, End Users, Integration Testers,
Acceptance Testers, Technical Leads and Projects Managers in the day to day
activities.

·         Demonstrated ability to manage time and work with others to
accomplish competing priorities.

·         Diagnose system issues and managePS Cases related to system issues.

No. Of positions: 1
Start Date: 29 Dec 2008
Location: California
Duration: 2 months

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Regards,
Amar Asher
Zensys Technologies, LLC
Irving, TX 75039.
214.256.3029 direct
a...@zensystec.com

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.