Hi Friends,

Greetings from Clear Thought Solutions..,

Here are the consultants available immediately for new projects. Please let
me know if you have any requirements matching their profiles.

1.         NAME:                       Swathi. J

Skills/ Modules:         Oracle Apps Techno-Functional

Location:                     Morrisville, NC

Relocation:                  Open

Rate:                            Open

Availability:                Immediate

2.         NAME:                       Yugandhar D

Skills/ Modules:         Oracle Apps Techno-Functional

Location:                     Morrisville, NC

Relocation:                  Open

Rate:                            Open

Availability:                Immediate

3.         NAME:                       Sriharsha V

Skills/ Modules:         OBIEE/Siebel Analytics

Location:                     Morrisville, NC

Relocation:                  Open

Rate:                            Open

Availability:                Immediate

me your requirements.

Y! IM: prav_...@yahoo.co.in

Please feel free to call me or mail me if you have any Queries

*Thanks & Regards*

 **

*Praveen Reddy CH*

*Clear Thought Solutions LLC
*

*PH: 919-386-2044*

*Fax: 347-296-3797*

*E-mail: prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*

Disclaimer: If you do not wish to receive these emails in the future, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and include all email addresses to
be removed in the message text. We apologize for the inconvenience.