Hello,

Greetings from *Clear Thought Solutions*..,

This is *Praveen* from *Clear Thought Solutions*. We are in to IT Staffing,
we can provide resources for your IT Requirements in technologies like
Oracle, Cognos,  Informatica, OBIEE/ Siebel Analytics, Java, Mainframes, and
QA etc. We work on Corp. to Corp. Basis.

Currently I am marketing some of the Consultants for Oracle App's and OBIEE/
Siebel Analytics. In case you have any requirement matching these skills
set, do let me know, we provide you excellent Resources for your respective
requirements.

Please click on the name for resume.

*Name*

*Role*

*Yrs of Exp*

* *

*Modules/Skill sets*

*Present Location/ Relocation*

*Availability*

Yugandhar<prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=oracle%20app%27s%20req%20%28yugandhar%29>

Oracle App's Techno Functional**

7+

Oracle Applications 11i (OM, AR, INV, WSH (Shipping), PO, AP, AR, GL, and
AOL). Forms 9i/6i, Reports 9i/6i, Discoverer 4i, SQL * Loader, SQL*Plus,
Work Flow Builder 2.6,XML Publisher, TOAD, PLSQL Developer, FileZilla,
Kintana, UNIX, Windows Vista/XP/ME/NT 4.0/2000/98 SE/95, SQL and PL/ SQL,
UNIX Shell Scripting, Oracle 10g/9i/8i/8i

NC/Open**

Immediate**

Priya<prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=oracle%20app%27s%20%28priya%29>

Oracle App's Techno Functional

7+

Oracle applications E-Business Suite, Supply Chain Management, Oracle
Applications 11i (11.5.9, 11.5.10)

INV, OM, AR,  BOM, PO, AP, GL, Advanced Pricing, AOL, Oracle 8i/9i/10G and
Microsoft Access, Excel 2000/2007. Oracle Forms 6i/10G, Reports 6i/10G, XML
Publisher,

                               Oracle Discoverer 4i/10G. TOAD, PL/SQL
developer, SQL Plus, SQL * Loader, Export, Import, SQL.

NJ/Open

Immediate

Swathi<prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=oracle%20app%27s%20req%20%28swathi%29>

Oracle 11i Techno Functional

7+

Oracle Applications R12/11i ( Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Bills
Of Materials (BOM),  General Ledger (GL) Account Receivables (AR), Account
Payables (AP) and Purchase Orders (PO)), ORACLE 10g/9i/8i, SQL Server,
Ms-Access, Developer 2000/6i/9i, Forms 4.5/5.0/6i, Reports 2.5/3.0/6i,
Oracle* *Workflow Builder 2.6/2.x, XML Publisher and Oracle Discoverer,
SQL*Loader, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C, C++, HTML, DOS, Windows
NT/95/98/2000/XP, UNIX,
Linux

NC/Open

Immediate

Sriharsha<prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com?subject=obiee/Siebel%20Analytics%20Req%20%28Sriharsha%29>

OBIEE Siebel Analytics

7+

Siebel Analytics 7.x., OBIEE, Star Schema, Snow flakes, Dimensional
Modeling, Informatica 7x, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL SERVER 2005, DB2, MS Access,
SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Windows XP/2000/NT, UNIX, Excel, Word,
Erwin, UML.

NC/Open

Immediate

Please add me to your requirement distribution list, so that we can help you
With Quality resources. Looking forward to build a Fruitful business
relationship with you and your company.

Please feel free to email me at prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com call me at
919-386-2044 for profiles and rate conformations.

Please feel free to call me or mail me if you have any Queries

*Thanks & Regards*

 **

*Praveen Reddy CH*

*Clear Thought Solutions LLC
*

*PH: 919-386-2044*

*Fax: 347-296-3797*

*E-mail: **prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
**

**

Disclaimer: If you do not wish to receive these emails in the future, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and include all email addresses to
be removed in the message text. We apologize for the inconvenience