Hi Partner,
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement. Please send the resumes to ni...@dewsoftech.com with *rate and
contact details. Resumes with contact details only will be consiered.

*

Position:          Sharepoint Admin

Location:          Milpitas, CA

Duration:          12 months

Rate:                Open

 Ideally, I need a Sharepoint Admin as well as someone who has OBIEE
experience.

 The candidate will be able to perform as both an Admin for Sharepoint and
OBIEE.

--
Thanks

N I H A R
DEW Softech, Inc
609-945-0787 (D)
877-DEW-9577 Ext 106
877-DEW-9566 (F)
ni...@dewsoftech.com
www.dewsoftech.com
Yahoo & Gtalk IM : Nihar.itrec

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with
"Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list
immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We
apologize for any inconvenience cause.

This email contains confidential information that is legally protected. If
you are not the intended recipient any disclosure or any action in reliance
on the contents is strictly prohibited.