Hi,

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:

4) Contact Email ID:

5) Current Location:
6) Visa Status:
7) Expected Hourly Rate:

*Skill Matrix:*

Total IT Exp:

ADF Exp:

WebCenter Exp:

*Location: Irving, TX*

*Duration: 2+ months contract *

* *

*Requirements:*

   - 8+ yrs of software development experience.
   - 2+ yrs of development experience in Oracle application development
   framework (ADF).
   - Working knowledge and understanding of Oracle Webcenter Suite.
   - Knowledge and experience in Oracle SOA Suite will be a plus.
   - The candidate should have implemented at least 2 enterprise web
   applications developed on ADF/Webcenter suite.
   - Must be a team player and have good communications skills.

Please revert back to me for more information.

Thanks and Regards,
Nancy

National Computer Systems
6-70 Towne Center Dr