Hi,

Good Morning..

Our* Sr. Mainframe Cosultant* is available a suitable position in across
USA.  Pls do let me know if u have any suitable position.

Pls cont. me on *...@javaji.com* *(703 463 9476)*

Brief summary of the profile:

·         Twelve (12) + years of strong experience in software development,
software maintenance, Re-engineering, and project management, which includes
experience in production support

·         Worked closely with Business partners in gathering requirements,
clarifying and suggesting optimal solutions and with IT partners in design,
development, code review, testing deployment and production support
activities.

·         Involved in DB2, and CICS version upgrade, testing and provided
sign off to concern departments.

·         Domain experience in Insurance / Financial Ledger / Deposit
System.

·         Worked as Programmer/Analyst, Tech Lead/Project Lead and
Developer.

·         Involved in System Requirement Specification team for CMM Level 5
assessment in VisualSoft Technologies (now Megasoft) in the year 2002,
INDIA.

·         Strong organization, interpersonal, motivational and analytical
skills.

·         Lead the Offshore team.

·         Prepare business requirements specification (BRS) by coordination
with stakeholder.

Regards

Shiv
Javaji System Solutions Inc.